Vintec are looking for a competent Asbestos Analyst to join their growing Air Monitoring team. The successful candidate must be P403 and P404 qualified.
Committed to quality and integrity, Vintec ensures employees have the time and support to provide our clients with the highest standards of work. We choose quality over quantity every time.
Please note, this role is a full-time position, with a 1 in 4 rotational weekend rota and opportunity for further overtime (paid very competitively).
- Competitive salary (dependent on experience)
- £1,200 a year attendance bonus (£100 paid monthly)
- Supportive working environment, with opportunity for continued professional development
- Funding for training
- Overtime outside of rota, paid at enhanced rates
- Industry leading overtime rates
- Company vehicle
- Phone allowance
- Workplace pension
- Undertake 4 stage clearances, smoke, background, leak, reassurance, and personal monitoring
- Supervise contractors on site to ensure compliance with asbestos health & safety procedures
- Collate the relevant information to produce comprehensive reports
- Maintain satisfactory performance in both internal and external proficiency schemes
- Follow HSE guidance and maintain strong working knowledge of HSG 248 analyst guide
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- BHOS P403 and P404 asbestos certificates or the RSPH equivalent qualifications
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work well independently, but have a strong team player attitude
- Full driving license
- 12 months or more experience in site analyst role within the asbestos industry
- Proficient with Microsoft office packages
Please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide evidence of your P403 and P404, or equivalent, qualifications.