Vintec are actively seeking an experienced Asbestos Surveyor to join our growing Surveying team at our Watford office. Based on the prestigious Building Research Establishment site, Vintec Laboratories Ltd has been trading for almost 40 years in the asbestos testing and surveying industry.
Committed to quality and integrity, Vintec ensures employees have the time and support to provide our clients with the highest standards of work. We choose quality over quantity every time.
The successful candidate will be a flexible self-starter, with strong communication and organisational skills, as well as a keen eye for detail.
Standard hours are 8.30 to 17.00 but this depends on the site and the requirements of our client.
- Competitive salary (dependent on experience)
- £1,200 a year attendance bonus (£100 paid monthly)
- Supportive working environment, with opportunity for continued professional development
- Funding for training
- Overtime outside of rota, paid at enhanced rates
- Industry leading overtime rates
- Company vehicle
- Phone allowance
- Workplace pension
- Carrying out management, refurbishment and demolition asbestos surveys of commercial, domestic and some industrial premises
- Conducting bulk samplings as required
- Compiling and checking reports
- Participating in auditing and re-surveys as required
- Liaising with clients and other internal departments
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- BHOS P402 asbestos certificate or the RSPH equivalent qualifications
- 3 years or more experience in Surveyor role within the asbestos industry
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work well independently, but have a strong team player attitude
- Organised, with a key eye for detail
- Full driving license
- Proficient with Microsoft office package
- Experience of using TEAMS asbestos management system
Please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide evidence of your P402, or equivalent, qualifications.