Vintec has a vacancy for a new Asbestos Analyst to join our team in Watford, Hertfordshire. The team undertakes asbestos identification of asbestos to ISO 17025 accreditation.
- Analyse bulk materials for the presence of asbestos
- Prepare samples if required
- Ensure deadlines are met
- Follow procedures and ensure the quality standard is met
- Participate in quality assurance audit programme
- Keep the laboratory clean and tidy
Skills / Qualifications:
- P401 qualification
- Experience and knowledge of ISO 17025 and Lab 30 practices and procedures
- Team player attitude
- Organised and motivated
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and adhere to deadlines
Contact Anna on 01923 661144 or email a.pasikoswka@vinteclabs for more details.