Vintec are looking for talented, ambitious graduates to join our team at an exciting time, as the business grows and evolves.
Our 2-3 year targeted, fast-track programme is focused on developing the technical expertise required for a long-term career in the Asbestos industry. As a Vintec graduate, you will work through our staged development programme towards achieving a range of industry recognised qualifications in asbestos Analysis and Surveying including British Occupational Hygiene Society P402, P403 and P404.
Expect to be at the heart of the team from day one. You will be immersed in projects from the start, undertaking job-based training, heading out on site to shadow your new colleagues. Training will begin with your first steps towards becoming a skilled Asbestos Analyst, completing your P403 and P404 qualifications. Once qualified and with air-testing experience under your belt, you’ll train to become a multi-disciplined professional in Surveying, with your P402 qualification.
The graduate programme will ensure you shadow experienced consultants, working on a diverse range of property types, including interesting historical, architectural and industrial sites. You will be fully supported by your knowledgeable Manager and colleagues, there to help you build a successful career with Vintec.
Being able to build relationships and communicate effectively with your team and clients will be key to success as a Vintec graduate. If you are a flexible self-starter, with strong communication and organisational skills, as well as a keen eye for detail, then we want to hear from you. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of the degree subject you’ve chosen to study.
Expected programme duration: 2-3 years
Start date: Flexible
Working hours: 8.30 – 17.00 weekdays (flexibility required dependent on site and client requirements), weekend work sometimes required
Location: Mobile field role, but based out of Watford, Hertfordshire office
Essential: Full driving license, right to work in the UK, degree in any subject
- Starting salary of £20,000 – increasing in-line with performance and up-skilling
- £1,200 a year attendance bonus (£100 paid monthly)
- 22 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Numerous progression opportunities in a supportive working environment
- Funding for training for continued professional development
- Overtime paid at industry leading enhanced rates
- Company vehicle and fuel card (once professional qualifications gained)
- Phone allowance
- Workplace pension
Vintec have almost 40 years’ experience in asbestos compliance solutions and are dedicated to protecting people from asbestos exposure. With high profile clients such as the National Trust and Kier, Vintec ensure that domestic, commercial and industrial environments are safe for their occupants.
Responsibilities may include:
- Carry out management, refurbishment and demolition asbestos surveys
- Conduct bulk samplings of suspected asbestos containing materials, as required
- Undertake air testing, working with contractors to monitor and verify that their works are completed to the required standards
- Maintain accurate site records using tablets for data collection
- Compiling and checking client reports
- Participating in auditing and re-surveys as required
- Liaising with clients and other internal departments
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in any subject
- Enjoy meeting and interacting with people daily
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work well independently, but have a strong team player attitude
- Organised, with a key eye for detail
- Can be flexible with working patterns to support business needs
- Full UK driving license
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Proficient with Microsoft office package
Please send an up to date CV to email@example.com.